Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Spam


Truth in advertising...

I say, "Hi there. Imma Writa. Name and trade, you can Google me." and/or "I write about how to increase your chances of getting laid, as Imma Writa. You can Google me"... Writer.

What some of you choose to hear... includes a lot of words that aren't "writer". My thoughts go to your employers and wives.

It's still not news that this is still a creative Creative Writing resume. It's still not news that the stupidity online drives women away from the dangerous playground... This still isn't a "Dick Charity" in any way, shape or form.

All the reasons women don't hang out online for long, if they try it out at all... that's the lemonade blog in a nutshell. 




"Say my name! Oh ya, Baby! You like that dick? ...Seriously, do you like it?"



I continue to hear whining about how tough it is to be a guy online. I get it, that's why I wrote the blog... real men are being represented by shaved baboons, with all due respect toward actual baboons.


Nine months (of being ignored, and o b s e s s e d) can't truly compare to a few weeks, but dick obsession IS dick obsession, and we all know what they say about men who are cock obsessed...
They're rare but there are real men online, & everywhere. Some of them are even out of The Closet. The asses (sic) have a hard time competing with these real guys... presumably too busy with dick obsession.



For the rest of you, Kindergarten Level Lessons, to help navigate the treacherous waters of life online, as a guy:

This Is Spam E-mail

Study it:

*Look at the common elements. 
-International brides
-Sign up to chat
-Promises of steamy pictures (THIS is steamy http://youtu.be/oF6K1aZMB5Q)
-"Viewed your profile" (do you even have an online dating profile?)

*Note that they're all in the spam folder...


Delete all spam messages now (messages that have been in Spam more than 30 days will be automatically deleted)
Not starred
Dapper Munchkin
♦ Photo request from Tusdar77. - http://doiop.com/3b8j92?profile
=XkoTO She gloried in it, but was also scared.

Not starred
Cutie Wish
Find your soulmate in NalfarVelpar74! - http://vl.am/1h4I?profile
=R3xx4ikO He smacked her ass.

Not starred
Love Thing
Your recent profile visitors - Angel24 - http://ow.ly/gRd65?photo=
SDCdKTa2 She had a pair of vans on and looked so hot.








Not starred
%FROM_NAME
Irina 27y.o. invites you for chat (on-line now) - Hi, I am IRINA (27 yo) 
I wish to chat with you now. Here you can look through my personal 
data:

Not starred
Sherrie Keziah
Howdy, sexy stallion! Are you there bored being all alone? - I am lonely
 and bored, too! Let us spend some good time together? I am ready for 
wet and sexy

Not starred
Mrs Christy Walton
Charity Minded Search - Good day, My name is Mrs. Christy Walton, 
a widow and businesswoman, an American Citizen. I have


Not starred
Lovely Diamond
Tweety90 invited you to her photo gallery - http://ow.ly/gDQtl?video
=0SxxfoXm Crawl around, back to between her legs.

Not starred
Elva Roebuck
No idea about you but I'm feeling amazingly sassy at this moment - 
Where's that big boy to come and sweep me off my feet? I don't in 
fact care if you're

Not starred
Irma Nahas
You have no idea how close to a horny no strings affair you are right 
now - I mean it. I know a bit of raw action is so near to you right now. 
Because I'm really up for it,

Not starred
Racy Comrade
Stumblebum allows You to see her private video! - http://vl.am/1fm2?
password=8HTMdrFj But definatly not my last.




On the other hand...
this is (still) a campaign, with 4 days left,  
to keep the 
Common Sense Advice To Win The Booty coming on this here blog..
Click it, everyone wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment