Search This Blog

Monday 11 February 2013

I Like It, A Lot... "But"

Genuine Question:

Which part of   "Be the change you want to see" isn't understood? Coin Puns, so good it hurts.

You couldn't have missed 
this version of
The Little Red Hen 
we're playing out live, 
right here:

Click on the picture, it won't bite. 




Some People Get It Instantly...
Others, Not So Much:  

Real life... Imma Writa = I'm a writer
Such a good idea, the Little Red Hen, asking for help!

 


You Go 'Head And Pray, While I Get Shit Done...
So "Manly" It Makes My Bosom Heave For Thee:


 





Book Report:
Little Red Hen
Everybody wants the bread when it's ready, nobody wants to help make it.
Meh.



It's Common To Want To Be "The Exception"
But That Does Actually Require
Being Exceptional And Acting Exceptionally...:


"I will pass your site along to my friends. I will even donate once I find out how to do so."

(psst, click here http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/money-is-time-for-writing/x/2119255) blue=link

You guys do know what Analytics are, right? And the counter is public...





















Some Good News Did Come Of The Campaign:

The erroneous "Copyright Notice" was dropped. When I pointed out I'd appropriately credited the artist (not the claimant)... and that it was a different song.




Yet Another Mystery:
I will be honest and just tell you
I don't understand this guy's idea of Business Synergy.

... If you read my blog, 
he'll give you a free tattoo.


Um, what? That's supposed to inspire me to continue entertaining for free? To continue entertaining for free, when I could be transcribing that slutty book you want to read. I have no idea how his plan plays out to keep me here entertaining you with blog entries, I already told you that.






Time For YouTube:
Relax, enjoy the movie I wrote for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment