Search This Blog

Saturday 16 February 2013

And Then... Blah, Blah, Blah

You wouldn't believe me if I told you
where I am taking my pen. The boner making stories (that'll be for sale soon enough) are a given, but this project is undergoing a little surgery. Maybe you'll find it's distant cousin in your travels.

                                                                                         

A) Wanted to hear all of this from a woman so badly that he donated $20 to the campaign to keep it alive... oh no, wait a second, that didn't happen. The reality of it was simply another set of words with no action to back them up. Yawn, yawn.

 
 


B) Thinks that, despite the fact that he can't consistently compose a sentence or a clear thought, he is any kind of authority on writing, or character work... With all due respect, Mister: Neither your approval, nor your ill-informed opinion, has any bearing on how I throw my pen about.

And I'm not telling you what we get up to in there either.
I'm about the realest bitch up in this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment