Search This Blog

Monday 15 October 2012

Dirty Laundry

Sharing laundry facilities with strangers is more than a little gross. Or it's exciting, if you have a pantie fetish

and are willing to ignore the remaining laundry in the drum.

Aside from random gravel, small bits of paper/kleenex and weird smelling soap that seems to linger for days, most frequently I find other people's hair on my clean laundry. Less frequently, but by no means rarely, I find pieces of other people's lingerie in my clean laundry. 

Quite possibly it's only women who recognize pieces of lingerie for what they are
but I really do see them all the time.
When I see a random bit of bra left behind I know the devastation the owner feels
over the now useless, but expensive, bit of titty support.
The moral of the story is that women spend time in shared laundry facilities. As religiously as the after work grocery store crowd (blue=link) can be found there. The environment provides the same "I can and do care for myself" revelation as the grocery store, too.

If your mom still does your laundry, don't ever tell your lady that. She'll think that you're useless and your mom is the boss of you. Then you get to watch how quickly she runs away. No lie.

1 comment: